Barkmate Supreme Citronella Spray Bark N Train System [BM005]
* Suitable for sensitive dogs from 5kg & Up
* Expandable to Train 2 Dogs (Purchase Separately)
* Anti Bark and Remote Training 2 in 1 system
* Collar Built in Rechargeable Lithium battery
* Transmitter operated by 2 x AAA battery
* Water resistant/weatherproof system
* Low battery and spray indicator
* Collar On/Off indicator
* Approximately 30-40 sprays per refill
* 1 year warranty
Download BarkMate Supreme Spray Bark N Train Collar Manual From here.
The New Barkmate Supreme Citronella Spray Bark N Train collar is designed for small pet dogs from 5kg in weight. It combines anti bark collar and remote dog training collar 2 in 1 for safe, humane and effective way for everyday dog training and anti barking solution. This collar emits a warning beep and a short spray of harmless citronella gas towards dog’s lower jaw to correct your dog's unwanted behaviour. The collar is water resistant and rechargeable. The remote handheld is operated by 2 x AAA batteries. This remote spray training system has range up to 150 metres which is perfect for training at home or around the yard.
- Range up to 150 metres
- Short and Long spray
- Low and high warning beep
- Expandable to train up to 2 dogs with one remote
- Dog Collar selector with LED indicator
Anti Bark Collar
- Low, Medium and High Bark sensitivity setting
- Warning tone prior to spray correction
Barkmate Supreme Remote Transmitter
Red LED Indicator: When pressing Short Spray/Long Spray/Low one/High Tone button, if the Red LED flashes once, it means Dog 1 has been selected. The LED light will also flashes red in every few seconds to indicate the battery in Transmitter is low.
Green LED: When pressing Short Spray/Long Spray/Low one/High Tone button, if the Green LED flashes once, it means Dog 2 has been selected.
Dog 1 button: Press the button once to switch to dog 1. (Red LED light should flash once)
Dog 2 button: Press the button once to switch to dog 2. (Green LED light should flash once)
Short Spray button: Emits short one second spray
Long Spray button: Emits a double amount one second spray
Low Beep button: Emits single low volume beep
High Beep button: Emits single high pitch beep
Barkmate Supreme Receiver Collar
Spray Nozzle:From where the spray is ejected when the collar is activated
Microphone Bark Sensor:Detects dog’s barking
Refill Port:Spray refill port
Two Colour LED Light: Green and Red LED lights to indicate Battery status and Low spray warning
Two Colour LED Light
Collar On/Good Battery
Green LED flashes once every 5 seconds
Red LED flashes once every second
Red LED flashes once every 5 seconds
While Charging the Collar
Red LED will be on
Green LED will be on
Blue LED Indicator: Indicates the sensitivity settings in Low, Medium or High. Low means the collar is harder to activate which is suitable for more active dogs or household with more than one dog. Medium is the default setting for most barking dogs. High means the collar is very easy to be activated. It is great to test the bark function of the collar manually.
On/Off Button:Press and hold the button for 2 seconds to turn the collar on or off. 2 short beeps to indicate the collar is on and a long beep to indicate the collar off. Press the On/Off button once when the collar is on to switch the bark sensitivity settings.
USB Charging Port:Recharge the collar with USB cable
How the Barkmate Supreme Citronella Spray Collar Bark Feature Works
The Barkmate Supreme Collar has built in an Auto Bark function. If you want to use the collar as anti bark collar only please follow the steps:
1. Turn the collar off.
2. Turn the collar on but DO NOT press any buttons on the remote transmitter
3. Wait for 1 minute without pressing any buttons on the remote. The collar will turn into anti bark collar after 1 minute. If you press one of the buttons during the waiting period, the collar will stay in remote training collar mode. It won’t turn into anti bark mode.
When the Barkmate Supreme collar in the anti bark collar mode, the bark sensor will detect the barking from the dog, then it emits a warning beep. If the dog doesn’t stop barking, the collar will emit a burst of citronella spray to distract the dog with the smell of the spray to deter barking.
If you want to use the Barkmate Supreme Spray collar as a remote training collar again, please follow the steps:
1. Turn the collar off
2. Turn the collar on then press any Tone/Spray buttons on the remote transmitter immediately.
3. The collar will become a remote training collar again.
For bigger dogs or more stubborn breeds like Jack Russells, Rottweilers or Labradors, we recommend the static correction training collar option.
DogMaster Trainers cannot guarantee that this product will work on all breeds of dog. Please contact our help line 1800 300 364 if not sure