Whistles and Clickers
Logan sheepdog whistles - originally designed as a working sheepdog whistle, Logan Whistles are now relied on for training and communicating with other dog breeds. These high performance dog whistles are used by top handlers worldwide but, being 'the easy to use shepherds whistle' they are equally suitable for the beginner. Each whistle is capable of a range of soft and clear sharp tones which can be heard over extreme distance. The unique ‘voice’ is designed to catch the dog’s attention immediately and so also acts as an effective recall whistle for many dog breeds.
Learn how to use Logan Whistles.
Logan whistle performance comparision chart
The Logan dog whistles has three 'sound-chamber' designs
- the Traditional air-hole and slot - proven excellence and available in all metal and non-metallic materials
- the Turbo two-hole design - adding extra resonance for use in extremely difficult conditions. Available in all the metal and non-metallic materials
- the Ventura air-hole and slot - this most recent design creates more air through the whistle with ease for distant and close work - available in anodised aluminium and solid brass
They also have two design profiles
- the curved side edges of the A-shape available for three whistles - the lightweight anodised aluminium Logan A1 and the brass Supreme and the two-hole brass Turbo.
- the more recent straighter side edge, fuller shape of the aluminium and the brass Ventura, the stainless steel Logan 304 & 304 Turbo whistles and the non metallic Delta and Delta2
The unique designed of each type of whistles gives different sound and range/distance. The full range covers low frequency deep tones to very high frequency, sharp whistle commands.