Dog GPS Handhelds Only
High-quality handheld GPS for dogs in Australia
A handheld GPS for dogs can be a valuable tool for dog owners in Australia who want to keep track of their pets and ensure their safety and well-being. Using a handheld GPS for dogs gives you greater peace of mind when your dog is off-leash and running free.
Other things you can do with a handheld GPS for dogs:
- Find lost dogs — If your dog becomes lost or strays away, a handheld GPS for dogs can assist you in locating them quickly.
- Monitor activity levels — For hunting dogs or working dogs, handheld GPS devices can be useful to keep tabs on their activity levels. Specifically, this device can aid in monitoring their movements, speed, distance travelled and how long they have been active.
- Training and competition — If you are training your dog for a competition, a handheld GPS for dogs can also help you track their performance and progress.
- Safety — A handheld GPS for dogs can also provide an added level of safety for your dog, especially if you are in a remote or unfamiliar area. This portable device can help you return to your starting point, the nearest road or trailhead.
At DogMaster Trainers, our commitment lies in offering exceptional service, unparalleled guidance and high-quality products for dog trainers, dog owners and dog lovers in Australia. Our range of products covers dog tracking, bark control, dog training collars, pet containment fences and more.
What are the types of handheld GPS for dogs available?
Some of the most common handheld GPS for dogs available with DogMasters Trainers include Basic GPS, mapping GPS, Sports GPS, Geocaching GPS, Marine GPS, Hunting GPS, and Aviation GPS.
How can I use handheld GPS for tracking my pets?
To use a handheld GPS for dogs, you will need a GPS tracking tag that can be attached to your pet's collar. Here’s how it works:
- Purchase a GPS tracking collar or tag — Many different brands and models of GPS tracking devices for pets are available on the market. Look for a device designed for your pet's size and offers the features you need, such as real-time tracking, geofencing and activity monitoring.
- Attach the GPS tracking device to your pet's collar — Follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer to attach the device securely to your pet's collar.
- Turn on the GPS tracking device and pair it with your handheld GPS — Follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer to turn on the GPS tracking device and set it up for use.
How do I choose the right handheld GPS for dogs?
Choosing the right handheld GPS for dogs depends on several factors, like your intended use, budget, durability, mapping capabilities, user interface and other personal preferences.
You can also read reviews and seek recommendations from experts and other outdoor enthusiasts to help make an informed decision.
At DogMaster Trainers, we stock only the highest quality dog training equipment. Aside from dog handheld GPS, you can also browse our other sought-after collections, like GPS dog tracking combos, GPS dog collars, and fitness/sports watches.