Garmin Alpha GPS Standard Dog Track N Train System TT15 [GAA021]
* Pre Loaded with AU/NZ TOPO Lite Maps
* Tracks up to 20 dogs (with TT15/T5 collars) or other Alpha 100 from up to 7km away
* Trains up to 20 dogs (with TT15 collars) from up to 7km away
* 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation with tone & vibration option
* Long range antennas for Alpha 100 handheld and TT15 collar are available
* Track and message other paired Alpha 100 devices
* Compatible with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (True Satellite View of surrounding)
* Remote Operated Beacon Light on TT15 Collar
* 3 inch high resolution touch screen for easy operation
* Fully waterproof system
* Rechargeable system with user replaceable battery
* 1 year warranty
Download Garmin Alpha 100/TT15 Kit Manual From here.Important ! Please perform software and firmware update for Garmin products before use.
Make 4 interest-free payments of
fortnightly and receive your order now.
Garmin Alpha 100 Handheld Features:
- Measures dogs’ speed and distance travelled
- Dog Trails: Choose from three views: Complete History, Partial History, or no Trail History
- Map Screen option: Show / Hide Dog’s Status, Distance, Names, and Off screen Dogs
- Zoom to MAP DOGS - automatically zoom in/out to include all dogs appear on the map screen -- no matter how far they are from you
- Wireless sharing of Dog info to other ALPHA handheld units
- 8GB internal memory
- Expandable external memory by micro SD card
- Comes with Australian and New Zealand Maps
- Rechargeable with user replaceable battery
- Trip Computer
Garmin TT15 Collar Features:
- Rechargeable with fast charge
- Total 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation
- 3 stimulation output range for quick correction (low, medium and high output range)
- Tone and vibration only stimulation
- Remote operated beacon light
- Rescue mode to save battery
The Legal Garmin Alpha 100 GPS dog track and train system is finally here. With the latest Garmin and Tri Tronics technology, this system helps you achieve optimum performance from your working and hunting dogs. The TT15 collar combines proven Garmin GPS dog tracking with Tri-Tronics electronic collar technology. This easy-to-use integrated handheld system helps track and train up to 20 dogs or other Garmin Alpha 100 remote devices in the field at a range of up to 7km away and delivering their exact position as often as every 2.5 seconds.
By using the Alpha 100, you can track and train up to 20 Garmin TT15 collars or other Alpha 100 handheld. When tracking dogs with the TT15 collar, the Alpha 100 handheld will come back with each dog’s speed, distance and the direction being travelled. Furthermore, the Garmin Alpha 100 will notify you when a dog is “Treed” "Running" "Sitting" or “On Point.” The TT15 collar has a built in remote training collar. It has 4 stimulation modes (continuous, momentary, tone and vibration) and 3 stimulation output range (low, medium and high output) with 6 levels of output in each range.
Emits a brief stimulation when pressing the training key, regardless of how long the key is depressed.
Emits stimulation to the dog while pressing the training key, for a maximum of 8 seconds. The stimulation will stop after 8 seconds and be reactivated after cool down period.
Activates an audible tone instead of stimulation. A tone can be used as either a positive or negative training cue.
Emits vibration instead of stimulation to the dog while pressing the training key, for a maximum of 8 seconds.
You can setup an invisible boundary around an area or a radius around the current location. A location alert notifies you when your dogs or other hunters enter or exit a particular location. The virtual boundaries of the Geofence are accurate up to approximately 3 metres. Geofences perform best when sized to cover an area encompassing an average sized backyard (approximately 1/4 acre).
Extend Battery Life
When tracking with the TT15 collar, hunters can switch to Rescue Mode to extend the battery life. When the TT15 collar reaches a certain battery level, it will slow down the update rate at which it pings the Alpha 100 from every 2.5 seconds to every 2 minutes. This gives you more time to search for and locate your dog.