Garmin Alpha GPS Dog Track N Train System TT15 mini [GAA025]
* Suits small working & hunting dogs from 7kg
* Pre Loaded with AU/NZ TOPO Lite Maps
* Tracks up to 20 dogs (with TT15 mini /T5 mini collars) in up to 7km
* Trains up to 20 dogs (with TT15 collars) from up to 7km away
* 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation with tone & vibration option
* Track and message other paired Alpha 100 devices
* Compatible with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (True Satellite View of surrounding)
* Remote Operated Beacon Light on TT15 mini Collar
* 3 inch high resolution touch screen for easy operation
* Fully waterproof system
* Rechargeable system with user replaceable battery
* 1 year warranty
Download Garmin Alpha 100/TT15 Kit Manual From here.Important ! Please perform software and firmware update for Garmin products before use.
Garmin Alpha 100 Handheld Features:
- Measures dogs’ speed and distance travelled
- Dog Trails: Choose from three views: Complete History, Partial History, or no Trail History
- Map Screen option: Show / Hide Dog’s Status, Distance, Names, and Off screen Dogs
- Zoom to MAP DOGS - automatically zoom in/out to include all dogs appear on the map screen -- no matter how far they are from you
- Wireless sharing of Dog info to other ALPHA handheld units
- 8GB internal memory
- Expandable external memory by micro SD card
- Comes with Australian and New Zealand Topo Lite Map
- Rechargeable with user replaceable battery
- Trip Computer
Garmin TT15 mini Collar Features:
- Design for small working and hunting dogs from 7kg
- Total 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation
- 3 stimulation output range for quick correction (low, medium and high output range)
- Tone and vibration only stimulation
- Remote operated beacon light
- Rescue mode to save battery
Recommend Dog Breeds examples
*Bull Terrier *Cavalier King Charles *Jack Russel *Beagle *Kelpie *Cattle Dog *Border Collie *Staffy *Bull Terrier *Whippet *Cocker Spaniel *Poodle *Labrador *Golden Retriever *Australian Shepherd
The Garmin Alpha100/TT15 mini combo - smallest dog track and train system is finally available in Australia. This new smaller collar is designed for smaller size working dogs and hunting dogs from 7kg. The TT15 mini collar combines proven Garmin GPS tracking along with Tri-Tronics electronic collar technology helps you achieve optimum performance. This easy-to-use integrated handheld system helps track and train up to 20 dogs or other Garmin Alpha 100 remote devices in the field at a range of up to 7km away and delivering their exact position as often as every 2.5 seconds.
By using the Alpha 100, you can track and train up to 20 Garmin TT15 mini collars or other Alpha 100 handheld. When tracking dogs with the TT15 mini collar, the Alpha 100 handheld shows each dog’s speed, distance and the direction being travelled. Furthermore, the Garmin Alpha 100 will notify you the dog status - “Treed” "Running" "Sitting" or “On Point.” The TT15 mini collar has a built in remote training collar which is the same as Garmin Pro PT10 collar. It has 4 stimulation modes (continuous, momentary, tone and vibration) and 3 stimulation output range of static correction (low, medium and high output) with 6 levels of output in each range.
Sends out a short, 1 second quick stimulation (static correction) when pressing the training button on the screen. Used as quick reminder for unwanted behaviour.
Emits stimulation (static correction) to the dog while pressing the training key, for a maximum of 8 seconds. The stimulation will stop after 8 seconds and be reactivated after cool down period.
Activates an audible tone instead of stimulation. A tone can be used as a warning beep when the dog is too far away.
Emits vibration instead of stimulation to the dog for warning. It is good for hard to hear area or dog with hearing problems. The duration is maximum of 8 seconds.
Geofence - Tone only
You can setup an invisible boundary from the MAP on screen or a radius around the current location. A location alert notifies you when your dogs or other hunters enter or exit the boundary. The virtual boundaries of the Geofence are accurate up to 3 metres. Geofences boundary performs best when in smaller size which covers an average sized backyard (approximately 1/4 acre or 1000sqm).
Long Battery Life
When tracking with the TT15 mini collar, hunters can switch to Rescue Mode to extend the battery life. When the TT15 mini collar reaches a certain battery level, it will slow down the update rate at which it pings the Alpha 100 from every 2.5 seconds to every 2 minutes. This gives you more time to search for and locate your dog.