Garmin Alpha GPS Armoured Dog TT15 Tracking N Training System
* Pre Loaded with AU/NZ TOPO Lite Maps
* 58cm long range antennas for TT15 collar
* Comes with DogMaster Pig Hunting Protection Kit
* Tracks up to 20 dogs (with TT15/T5 collars) or other Alpha 100 from up to 7km away
* Trains up to 20 dogs (with TT15 collars) from up to 7km away
* 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation with tone & vibration option
* Remote Operated Beacon Light on TT15 Collar
* Optional long range antenna for TT15 Collar and Alpha 100 available.
* Track and message other paired Alpha 100 devices
* Compatible with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (True Satellite View of surrounding)
* 3 inch high resolution touch screen for easy operation
* Waterproof (IPX 7) Handheld/Alpha 100
* Waterproof (1 ATM) Dog Collar/TT15
* Rechargeable system with user replaceable battery
* 1 year warranty
Download Garmin Alpha 100/TT15 Kit Manual From here.Important ! Please perform software and firmware update for Garmin products before use.
Garmin Alpha 100 Handheld Features:
- Measures dogs’ speed and distance travelled
- Dog Trails: Choose from three views: Complete History, Partial History, or no Trail History
- Map Screen option: Show / Hide Dog’s Status, Distance, Names, and Off screen Dogs
- Zoom to MAP DOGS - automatically zoom in/out to include all dogs appear on the map screen -- no matter how far they are from you
- Wireless sharing of Dog info to other ALPHA handheld units
- 8GB internal memory
- Expandable external memory by micro SD card
- Comes with Australian and New Zealand Maps
- Waterproof (IPX 7)
- Rechargeable with user replaceable battery
- Trip Computer
- Optional long range antenna available
Garmin TT15 Collar Features:
- Waterproof (1 ATM)
- Rechargeable with fast charge
- Total 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation
- 3 stimulation output range for quick correction (low, medium and high output range)
- Tone and vibration only stimulation
- Remote operated beacon light
- Rescue mode to save battery
The Garmin Alpha 100 GPS dog tracking and training system with TT15 collar is finally here. With the latest Garmin Tri Tronics technology, this system helps you achieve optimum performance from your working and hunting dogs. It combines proven Garmin GPS dog tracking with Tri-Tronics electronic collar technology. This easy-to-use integrated handheld system helps track up to 20 dogs or other Garmin Alpha 100 remote devices in the field at a range of up to 7km away and delivering their exact position as often as every 2.5 seconds.
Get Exclusive DogMaster Trainers Armoured kit!
Keep in mind it may void your warranty if the transmitter collar is damaged whilst pig hunting so it makes perfect sense to purchase this system from us that offers the heat shrink and technical advice.
Dogmaster has had 11+ years experience modifying hunting dog tracking systems to suit pig hunters.
Extend Battery Life with Rescue mode
When using the Garmin TT15, switch to Rescue Mode to extend the battery life. When the collar reaches approximately 25 percent battery life, it will automatically slow down the update rate at which it pings Alpha 100 from every 2.5 seconds to every 2 minutes. This substantially reduces the drain of the battery and gives you more time to search and locate your dog.
Extended Range Antenna
The extended range antenna for Garmin Alpha 100 handheld and 58cm long range antenna for Garmin TT15 collar help you to track your hunting dog even in heavy covered area.
Track Your Dogs
Using the Alpha 100, you can measure each dog’s speed, distance and the direction being travelled. Plus, you can receive notifications when a dog is “Treed” or “On Point.” A single Alpha 100 can track up to 20 dogs or fellow hunters when using either additional Alpha 100 handhelds.
Train Your Dogs
The Alpha 100 with TT15 collar can be used as a remote dog training system. It has 4 stimulation modes (continuous, momentary, tone and vibration) and total 18 levels of output in static correction.
Linear and Traditional training modes
In the default linear stimulation training mode, the progressive stimulation output level can be set from level 1 to level 18. In the traditional stimulation mode, there are low, medium, and high output range and within predetermined stimulation (6 output levels in each range).