Garmin Alpha 100 GPS Standard Dog Track N Train System TT15
* Pre Loaded with AU/NZ TOPO Lite Maps
* Tracks up to 20 dogs (with TT15/T5 collars) or other Alpha 100 from up to 7km away
* Trains up to 20 dogs (with TT15 collars) from up to 7km away
* 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation with tone & vibration option
* Long range antennas for Alpha 100 handheld and TT15 collar are available
* Tracks and sends message to other paired Alpha 100 devices
* Compatible with BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (True Satellite View of surrounding)
* Remote Activated Beacon Light on TT15 Collar
* 3 inch high resolution touch screen for easy operation
* Waterproof (IPX 7) Handheld/Alpha 100
* Waterproof (1 ATM) Dog Collar/T5
* Rechargeable system with user replaceable battery
* 1 year warranty
Download Garmin Alpha 100/TT15 Kit Manual From here.Important ! Please perform software and firmware update for Garmin products before use.
Garmin Alpha 100 Handheld Features:
- Compatible with T5, TT15, T5 mini and TT15 mini collar
- Pairs up to 20 dog collars or Alpha handhelds
- Measures dogs’ speed and distance travelled
- Dog Trails: Complete History, Partial History, or no Trail History
- Map Screen option: Show / Hide Dog’s Status, Distance, Names, and Off screen Dogs
- Auto Zoom to MAP: automatically zoom in/out to include all dogs on the map
- Wireless sharing of Dog info to other paired ALPHA handheld units
- 8GB internal memory
- Micro SD card slot supports extra map cards
- Comes with Australian and New Zealand TOPO lite Map
- Waterproof (IPX 7)
- Rechargeable with user replaceable battery
- Trip Computer
Garmin TT15 Collar Features:
- Waterproof (1 ATM) & Rechargeable
- 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation (3 output range)
- 3 stimulation output range for quick correction (low, medium and high output range)
- Tone and vibration only stimulation
- Remote operated beacon light
The Legal Garmin Alpha 100 with TT15 GPS dog track and train collar helps you achieve optimum performance from your working and hunting dogs. The TT15 collar combines proven Garmin GPS dog tracking with Tri-Tronics electronic collar technology which is the first dog tracking and training collar Garmin have made. This collar only works with Alpha 100 unit for tracking and training, if it connects to a Astro 430 handheld, it will only work as a dog tracking collar. This easy-to-use integrated combo system helps track and train up to 20 dogs or other Garmin Alpha 100 remote devices in the field at a range of up to 7km away and delivering their exact position as often as every 2.5 seconds.
When in the dog GPS tracking mode, the Alpha 100 handheld will display each dog’s speed, distance and the direction being travelled. Furthermore, the Garmin Alpha 100 will notify you when a dog is “Treed” "Running" "Sitting" or “On Point.” When in dog training collar mode, you can pick the dog from the map and give him a correction. This system has 4 stimulation modes (continuous, momentary, tone and vibration) and 3 stimulation output range (low, medium and high output) with 6 levels of output in each range (total 18 levels of output).
Emits a brief one second stimulation when pressing the training key, regardless of how long the key is depressed.
Emits stimulation to the dog while pressing the training key, for a maximum of 8 seconds. The stimulation will stop after 8 seconds and be reactivated after cool down period.
Activates an audible tone instead of stimulation. A tone can be used as either a positive or negative training cue.
Emits vibration instead of stimulation to the dog while pressing the training key, for a maximum of 8 seconds.
Geofence (non stimulation, beep only)
You can setup an invisible boundary around an area or a radius around the current location. A location alert notifies you when your dogs or other hunters enter or exit a particular location. The virtual boundaries of the Geofence are accurate up to approximately 3 metres. Geofences perform best when sized to cover an area encompassing an average sized backyard (approximately 1/4 acre).
Extend Battery Life
When battery is running low on the TT15 collar, hunters can switch it to Rescue Mode to extend the battery life. This can slow down the update rate at which it pings the Alpha 100 from every 2.5 seconds to every 2 minutes. This gives you more time to search for and locate your dog.