Dog Training Collars
Innotek FS15A Dog Training Collar 
Innotek Spray Commander Dog Training Collar 
Petsafe ST100 Little Dog Training Collar PDLDT 305 
Petsafe Dog Training Collar - ST100 (2 WEEK RENTAL)
PetSafe ST100 Big Dog Training Collar (High Output) 
Dogtra IQ Dog Training Collar 
PetSafe Remote Spray Dog Training Collar 
SportDOG SD400 Dog Training Collar 
PAC BXT 1 Dog Training Collar [262A]
PAC BXT 2 Dog Training Collar [262B]
SportDOG SD800 Dog Training Collar [374A]
Dogtra 300M Dog Training Collar 
Dogtra 302M Dog Training Collar 
SportDOG SD1225E Dog Training Collar 
SportDOG SD1825 Dog Training Collar 
Dogtra 1900NCP Dog Training Collar 
Dogtra 1902NCP Dog Training Collar 
Dogtra Edge Dog Training Collar 
Dogtra Edge Additional Dog Training Collar [156C]
PAC - BXC3 Additional Collar (receiver) 
SportDOG Additional Dog Training Collar - FR200 
SportDOG Additional Dog Training collar - SDRA [394C]
TEK Series Car Charger for all TEK products [396CC]
SportDOG SD400/800 Series Receiver Collar Battery 
SportDOG SD800 Transmitter Replacement Battery 
9V Alkaline Battery [631SB-2417]
3V Lithium Disc Battery Dual Pack [638DB2522]
SportDOG SD400 Transmitter Replacement Battery 
PetSafe Ultrasonic Remote Trainer
Dog Training Collars – Get Results
The introduction of a dog training collar is to benefit dog and owner, reinforce training and curb bad behaviour. Dog obedience is not a natural skillset that our dogs are born with, but one that comes through a strong bond, proper care and a training.
We carry brands Innotek, PetSafe, Dogtra and SportDOG amongst other brands of dog training collars. Our selection of collars include Spray Collars, Citronella Dog Collars and Static Pulse remote trainers (also known as electric collars). There’s a training collar to suit most situations, from companion dogs (close range), to in the yard (short range), out in the paddock and field (mid and long range), mustering and hunting (extra long range).
Our close and short range dog training collars usually have a range of between 100 and 270 metres. Benefits include water-resistant or waterproof collars, and battery powered or rechargeable dog training collars. For more range, consider a medium to long range dog trainer collar. Many of these systems are designed for use with working dogs in working conditions, with 400 to 800m range. The majority of these systems feature waterproof and rechargeable collars.
The extra long range obedience traing collars extend from 1200 to 1600 metres, they are durable for mustering or hunting conditions.
How to use a dog training collar and maximise your results: The first thing you need to know is that these systems are not designed purely as a discipline tool. When looking at training collar, always consider the setting in which you are going to use the collar, your dog’s personality and temperament. With this in mind, where possible, we recommend that you follow the following steps:
1. Follow all manufacturer’s instructions
2. Properly fit the training collar to your dog
3. Start in a yard area, then with the remote control at the lowest level press the continuous button when your dog misbehaves. If no response, go up a level and press the continuous button again. Continue this process until you see the the dog receive a little niggle. This is your training reinforcement level.
4. Once this level is set: you press the continuous button, give a command, as the dog responds release the button, praise the dog on completion of the task. The dog will then realise by obeying they can remove the niggle and be rewarded. Your dog will now look to you more for direction and reassurance.
5. If the dog is displaying unwanted behaviour, simply press the boost button for a second and give no verbal command. The dog associates the stronger correction with the behaviour.
Deciding on the right collar for your situation is important, so we have categorised the dog training collars into the Close, Short, Medium, Long and Extra Long ranges to lend a hand with this process. Please contact our friendly staff for further assistance in choosing the right dog training system for your dog and your situation.
If your dog shows signs of aggression towards humans please consult with a qualified dog trainer before using an e-collar
Got Further questions ? or want more information then Contact Us